Home

Saturday 15 August 2015

The 99 Day Countdown...

With just 100 days to go until my big day, I wanted to document and share this special time, what I will get up to in the final 100 days and my busy schedule up to the big day.

Considering we have just 100 days to go, I feel surprisingly relaxed! I've been at the gym a lot which I find really De-stresses me, I have a planner which is keeping me super organised and up together and financially we are on target.
We have just booked our mini-moon which is pretty exciting, the day after the wedding we are off to Centre Parcs at Longleat Forest for five relaxing days in a Woodland Lodge. We plan to relax, have a few spa treatments and sit around the fire at night. We may even indulge in some of the amazing pancakes at their Pancake House! As our honeymoon isn't until May 2016 this is the perfect way for us to spend our first few days as a married couple, I can't wait!

To do list for the August
. Get final numbers/ R.S.V.P's
.Planning meeting at Venue
.Confirm hair & Makeup 
.Send off our final details to the registrar, music/vows etc 

This is my list of things that need to be done by September, the fact I have to choose my vows and wedding music in two weeks is pretty dam crazy, it is all beginning to feel very real and I know I'm not the only one starting to get 'cold feet'. The majority of the people we have invited have already confirmed they will attend but I need to compile a list of all the names and numbers to hand to the venue at our planning meeting! After, I will need to start looking at the seating plan... That will be fun.  We also get to choose our food for the day at our planning meeting, probably the best bit. I can't wait to sit and try all the different food available - even if we do kind of already know what we want! Hair and makeup, probably the thing I am worried about most, I need to confirm my hair and makeup artist for the day by September and also inform them how crazily fussy I am going to be! I'm sure they are used to Bridezilla's but I am so so picky I think its polite I give them a bit of warning. 

98 Days to go...







  

No comments:

Post a Comment