Home

Monday 15 June 2015

You can do it! Wedding dress fitting!


In January I purchased the most amazing dress, a dress I will cherish my entire life, probably the most beautiful dress I will EVER wear – My wedding dress. I knew as soon as I put it on, I wouldn’t find one more perfect anywhere else, as cliché as that may sound it was so true. The only thing was I felt a little on the chubby side. When the lady in the shop told me my measurements and the size dress she would like to order for me, I was shocked. Yes, I had my post-Christmas weight, but I knew I didn’t want to look like this on my big day, I was determined. Just six months later I went back to get ‘re-fitted’ and to try my dress on again, I had lost 2 inches on my bust and waist and 3 inches from my hips/bottom, my face was a picture and so was the sales assistants. I knew I could do it, I wasn’t sure I had done it, but I had dropped two wedding dress sizes!! 
The main reason I am writing this post is because I don’t eat super healthy, I enjoy a cheeky takeaway and chocolate every now and again, who doesn’t? However, I have been really strict on myself with my regime at the gym and have tried to maintain a healthy and achievable lifestyle wherever I could and I have achieved what I wanted. I know I still have room for improvement and need to tone up a bit, but if I maintain my weight and lifestyle I know I will look amazing on my big day. I know people are easy to say you look great as you are, but I don’t think you will ever be happy until you set your own goal and see yourself achieve it! Happiness is in the eye of the beholder. Set goals, vision yourself at that goal and keep motivated! 
What a great Monday!
Have any of you set yourself a lifestyle goal?
How did you achieve it?
:)

7 comments:

  1. Well done! Good for you for setting that objective and for reaching it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I am so pleased with myself !! X

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much I am so pleased with myself !! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post as always <3 so exciting about the wedding dress!! And well done on the weight loss too!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thankyou!!:)
      I know I am so excited now! Not long to go! :)
      x

      Delete
  4. I think the wedding issue is the most challenging for all of us women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is!! Only 10 weeks to go now! :-)

      Delete