Home

Wednesday 10 June 2015

My photo frame wall...

As you may have seen from previous posts, I really love photos, especially of loved ones and great memories. Also, being a massive fan of Pinterest, I have been exploring ways of displaying my photos around the house. I didn't want to hang them generically as your parents would have in the 90s, so looked into the idea of a photo wall. I have a variety of frames anyway, but picked up a few from charity shops to mix it up. I have assembled my frames randomly on the wall, it is still unfinished and I need a few different sizes, but I'm really happy with the progress so far so had to share!

Inspiration







My photo wall so far...



Any ideas or tips on how to improve my wall?
Have you made a photo wall?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment