Home

Saturday 6 June 2015

Ikea Home Haul



Really excited about some of the bits I picked up at Ikea so I had to share them, I go through some real Love/Hate phases with Ikea, but I very much loved their current stock.

I'm going to use this tray to serve up a pot of tea or coffee,maybe even breakfast on a Saturday morning
The sticky labels are going to be used to label my jam, flour and pasta jars
The new strawberry scent tea lights smell amazing <3

Love these pretty plates, I'm going to use them for 'afternoon teas'

These rugs were just £1.75, so I grabbed two!
I love this rustic pillow case

I couldn't resist a potted plant, I'm going to put it on my new bookcase with this small clock :)
I loved these blue napkins as it fits in with the colour scheme in my living room


Cactus' <3 Enough said


No comments:

Post a Comment