Home

Thursday 18 June 2015

Clothing wishlist

Here are just a few items I would like to purchase for summer. I'm a massive lover of a cardigan for a summer evening, I already have too many but you can never have enough cardies. I really fancy grabbing a pair of dungarees, i'm not sure if i'm confident enough to pull them off but with a cute stripy top I think they could look really nice. I love floppy hats, I have just purchased one from accessorize, but I would love a black one as it will go with everything. I need an Olivia Burton watch, I just NEED one.








What items are on your wishlist? 
Check out my Pinterest to see what other clothing ideas I love @Fairybumpkin

1 comment:

  1. great picks! <3 love your style! want everything!! always love your blog posts!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete