Home

Sunday 31 May 2015

May Favourites


The Hummingbird Bakery cookbook

I have wanted this cook book for ages, as I follow their café on Instagram. The baking always looks amazing and I managed to pick it up for just £5 in Tesco! I’ve already baked the ‘Marshmallow Cupcakes’ and ‘Coconut Dreams’, both were huge hits! Baking enthusiasts will love this book! 





Cute Rabbit pillow

I really like some of the neutral animal inspired home ware at the moment and fell in love with this pillow from Asda, I love the simple sketched rabbits and think it will make a great edition to my sofa.



Rings

I recently popped to Sainsbury’s for a quick look around and as you do when you go to ‘look around’ I came out with a selection of things, one being some gorgeous rings . I really like layering lots of rings, but wanted to match them with my current selection which can be hard. I also have super chubby fingers, so shop bought rings don’t usually fit me,  but these ones from Sainsbury’s fit perfectly and their really pretty!




Marshmallow ‘FLUFF’


If you haven’t tried this incredible substance you really need to. Originating from America, how could it not be? This soft, gooey marshmallow mess is super easy to use and was a great ingredient for baking. Even if you don’t plan to bake with it, spread it on a biscuit, it’s a must try!




High-Waisted bikinis

I really love high waisted bikinis but have never been adventurous enough to get myself one, however, this year I have been overwhelmed by the selection of colours, prints and patterns available at a really affordable price. So I picked up TWO! :)   





No comments:

Post a Comment