Home

Friday 8 May 2015

April Favourites


I picked up some really great bits & bobs in April I couldn't resist sharing:)

Gosh ' Brow defining gel'
I have tried numerous products on my eyebrows, pencils, shadows, liquids and none I have been truly happy with, they have always just 'done the job'. I picked this up and I was intrigued as I hadn't seen anything like this for your eyebrows. It looks like a mascara, and acts in a similar way you just simply comb the brush through your brows. It obviously doesn't colour in your brow, but it enhances the natural hair on your brows and holds them in place! You could always top it up with a pencil or shadow but I personally find this is enough and love how it is making my eyebrows look - highly recommend!


Stripe crazy - Pull and bear & Primark
I have always loved navy, but I have gone a bit navy & stripe crazy this month. I purchased two great items, one being a top from Pull & Bear, its a casual slouchy t-shirt with the most lovely soft material, I love the stripes and the colour and think it will be great paired with some shorts in the summer. I also popped into Primark and couldn't resist this striped smock dress, it was only £5 and I can imagine it being really comfy with some boots on a summer evening.



Annie Sloan Old Ochre
I love to up-cycle and re use or re invent old furniture, I have fallen in love with Annie Sloan paint and picked up Old Ochre the other day for a trunk I am going to use as a coffee table! The neutral cream colour is perfect and the application so simple! For a small or big project it is so worth the price AND the paint last ages!


Mary Berry kitchen collection
I am yet to purchase any of this, but I had to mention how fabulous it is! I came across it in Sainsbury's and I wanted to buy the whole lot. The collection includes mugs, cake forks, chalk boards and cake tins as well as her new book. The collection is in a beautiful cream & blue and has her signature geese print on many of the items. I will definitely be purchasing something in the next month!


Mason jar 
I really love the idea of having a smoothie or beverage in the summer in a mason jar, but I have never got around to buying one. That was until I stumbled upon a selection of them in Tesco! They are plastic which is really handy as they are not heavy and you don't risk breaking them, but it also comes with a lid attached and accompanying straw! I only brought one but I am so tempted to go back for more! I think they will be great for BBQs and parties over the summer.



:)



No comments:

Post a Comment