Home

Thursday 2 April 2015

LUSH Easter Goodies

I’m a sucker for LUSH’s seasonal goodies and couldn't help myself when I popped in the other day. They had a really lovely selection of Easter treats, Hoppity Boppity, Somewhere over the Rainbow and Immaculate Eggception  are just a few from this lovely collection. I picked up the ‘Golden egg’ and the ‘fluffy egg’ for myself.
 The Golden egg is simply beautiful, it is an egg shaped Bath bomb melt covered in gold glitter (and I mean COVERED). Not only does it look amazing but it smells pretty good too, Toffee and cocoa to be precise, I can’t wait to have a bubble bath with this! J
I also purchased the Fluffy egg. It’s more like their traditional bath bombs but again egg shaped for the Easter period. I thought as I’m trying to lay of the chocolate this Easter I would treat myself to something better than a Chocolate egg, can you get much better than a pink egg that smells of Candyfloss? Super excited to try both of them!
Grab some before Easter is over!

Happy April and Happy Easter!







3 comments:

  1. Love both these products so much <3 going to have to stock up!! :) great post!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! I can't wait to get some more ! Thanks :-))

      Delete
  2. They are amazing! I can't wait to get some more! :-) thanks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete