Home

Friday 24 April 2015

Home Ideas Scrapbook

After making a photo scrapbook, which I really enjoyed, I decided to take Scrap-booking to the next level and scrapbook my home ideas. Although I already do this on Pinterest, I thought it would be great to have a visual right in front of me for inspiration. I already collect every shop magazine going so I thought why not do something useful with them!?


I picked up loads of home magazines, George Home, John Lewis, M & S, Next home and collaborated all the ideas I liked. I ripped all sorts of things out that I liked and stuck them all onto a A3 piece of card. I collaborated everything from colour schemes to pillows I liked and have found this so helpful when buying new things as I can vision the finished look of the rooms.




I now have a wedding scrapbook, photo scrapbook and home scrapbook!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment