Home

Thursday 19 March 2015

Weekend fun

In my profession a weekend off is few and far between, which I so don't mind because I love my job, however, when I have a weekend off I try to make the most of it.

I had my first experience in Turtle Bay with some of my longest, best friends. 241 cocktails after 10pm, the atmosphere was great it was super busy and the cocktails were amazing. I tried the 'one love' cocktail, a delicious mix of rum (my favourite spirit) passion fruit and coconut, it looked and tasted amazing, no more Cosmos for me. 







Sunday was spent, slightly hungover, with my Mum and Brother as it was Mothers Day. We spent the afternoon in Bradford on Avon, a cute town just outside of Bath, which I really love. We ate at the Locke Inn boat on the water, one of my favourite pastimes. Its a quaint river boat and pub, the food is 'proper pub grub' and you can even eat on the river boat!! 

We finished the day off with a cup of tea and an Easter cake. Perfect.







So lucky to have great family and friends around me
<3

What did you get up to for Mothers day?
What's your favourite thing to do on a weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment