Home

Sunday 22 March 2015

Passionfruit, Space NK and Papaya Body butter - Bristol spring day

It was such a nice day Saturday we decided to have some local fun and pop to Whiteladies/Park street in Bristol. 
We popped into some shops & cafes, the sun was out it was a great afternoon.

Cath Kidston;
The Cath Kidston shop on Park street is one of my favourites as its really big. They have their usually selection downstairs, but upstairs they have a whole area for home ware. Kitchen,bedroom,bathroom etc it is so pretty, you can even order customised home ware right in the store :) One day I will have a whole house full of Cath Kidston <3



Independent cafes and shops;
I love this part of Bristol for its independent cafes and shops, I particularly love the variety and originality of the items you can buy here, you can pretty much guarantee people wont have the identical copy in their home! I loved the cafe we popped into, it prides itself on local produce for ALL their food and drink. Everyone was super friendly and I had a delicious passion fruit iced tea (going a bit crazy for passion fruit at the moment)







:)

Space NK;
I couldn't resist popping into Space NK, to my boyfriends delight... My visit was short and sweet as they didn't have the product I wanted in stock but I got colour tested for a few products I wanted to try so overall a successful stop :)


Body shop;
I purchased a new Body shop body butter in Papaya. I'm a firm lover of Body shop as I believe their quality is fantastic and they are animal friendly. Their products always smell amazing, so I always try a new flavour. The Papaya one smells absolutely gorgeous, definitely adding this to my top 3. 



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment