Home

Thursday 26 February 2015

Taste testing Arla High Protein Yoghurt




I have been on a health kick for the last month or so now and so far I am super pleased with how I am doing. When shopping I often look for a sweet treat which isn't going to hinder my weight loss. I came across 'Arla protein yoghurt' in a local supermarket, on sale as it is a new product, so I thought I would give it a try.

I bought the yoghurt for just 62p, usually price £1.24. The packaging is very eye catching and the ' 20g of protein' sign is very prominent on the packaging. I presume from this detail  that they are targeting their product at the health conscious and gym goers of society, in light of protein products being as popular as they are in the current market. 

On trying the product I wasn't particularly impressed, although there is a very large quantity of yoghurt and it is very smooth in texture the flavour was overall very bland. Due to the large amount of protein it was also very filling so I only managed half the pot. I like the idea of the yoghurt and the benefits of the high added protein, but it certainly wasn't the sweet treat I was looking for. Perhaps, with some fruit or a drop of honey it may be quite enjoyable.

For more information on their products their Website is www.arlafoodsingredients.com

No comments:

Post a Comment