Home

Wednesday 3 December 2014

December is here ...



The countdown to Christmas is here! Let the advent calenders, Christmas songs, Christmas films & present wrapping commence.

This is usually the time of year where I start to go a bit crazy, I surround myself with all the crazy Christmas shoppers, buy all my gifts last minute and wrap my presents on Christmas eve. This year, I have done everything in advance:) although I feel much less stressed at this point, I do quite enjoy the crazy Christmas atmosphere, so I may indulge in a few extra presents just for fun!

December has already been full of Christmas cheer for me. I had a family Christmas party at the weekend with my in laws, which I must say was hilarious. We all had to wear 'ugly Christmas jumpers' and take part in all sorts of Christmas games, including 'Pin the Nose on the Rudolph', 'Christmas Charades' and of course a Christmas quiz. A bit of alcohol and food thrown into the mix made for a perfect start to December.

Hello December ... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment