Home

Thursday 13 November 2014

November

November is probably one of my favourite months of the year.




November sets in stone the beginning of the cold winter months where we wrap ourselves in scarves & coats, drink hot chocolate and take winter walks through crunchy orange leaves. We indulge in days on the sofa watching movies whilst it rains outside, comfort foods and even a bit of early Christmas shopping, for those of us who are super organised that is :) 

November for me, so far, has included two amazing firework displays, plenty of cosy movie nights, including my favourite Harry Potter! I watch Harry Potter films a ridiculous amount anyway, but this time of year I personally love watching them even more, they feel really Autumnal and Christmassy :) I have enjoyed many a coffee date, mainly involving hazelnut hot chocolates and chocolate brownies. I have also really embraced November the 11Th this year and remembrance Sunday. I brought a lovely knitted poppy and also made some poppy jam tarts. I thought the poppy display in London was really lovely and disappointed I didn't get to visit it. November has also influenced some lovely Autumnal purchases, including my new tartan pillow, some knitted tights and some new candles:)

Happy November :)



No comments:

Post a Comment