Home

Saturday 22 November 2014

365 Days 'til I say, I DO

365 days 'till I say, I DO.

It is officially the year countdown until I get married. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. The year countdown is exciting but also scary! I'm sure its going to get crazy and busy from here on. So far I have been pretty organised, we have booked our venue, photographer and band/DJ, however, it feels like i still have the biggest list of things to cross off before I am ready for the day!


I have tried to keep my ideas and plans quite secretive as I want everyone to be surprised by everything on the day! I think if you tell everyone all the details it can ruin the magic of what you have created:) I have been to a variety of wedding Fayre's and friends family weddings since getting engaged which have been great inspiration, however personally my favourite resource for inspiration has been Pintrest. Recommended to me by colleagues at work, I have fallen in love with it. Its variety and simplicity helps you create your own boards of magic. I do find some of the ideas can get you ab it too excited and you have to remember to be a bit realistic about how to create what they have created in the pictures, but I have found it really great for inspiration for everything from colour schemes to cakes and even to simple table decorations. It also allows you to keep your boards private which means you can share with friends and family as little or as much as you like:) I will be using Pintrest religiously for the next year for all the final touches!
The next few months of planning for me will consist of Save the dates, bridesmaid dress buying and possibly even the purchase of my dress...

The next year has a lot in store and I'm so excited and ready for it! 365 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment